How to find us
London Liverpool Street is the closest overground station. Leave by the station’s East exit and turn right onto Bishopsgate, Heron Tower is approximately 150 metres ahead on the opposite side of the street.
- Circle & Central line to Liverpool Street Station (Leave by the stations East exit)
- Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City Lines to Liverpool Street Station (Leave by the stations East exit)
- Waterloo & City line to Bank (8 minute walk)
- District line to Tower Hill or Aldgate East (10 minute walk)
- Bus routes 8, 26, 35, 42, 47, 48,78,135, 149, 205, 242, 344, 388 – nearest bus stop Bishopsgate
- Bus route 100 – nearest bus stop Wormwood St./A1211
- Riverboat services – to Tower Pier
The nearest public car park is located in St Botolph Street and metered parking is available nearby in Houndsditch, St Mary Axe and Bury Street.
Heron Tower is in the congestion charge zone.